For any type of cancellation Globex Tours reserves the right to handle itself through the following policies and regulations:
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours (or more) before the scheduled time to receive the service; in that case, a customer will receive a 100% refund of the amount paid to Globex Tours.
- Globex Tours reserve the right to cancel the operation of any activity if climatic conditions (or any other condition) disfavor the established safety standards, putting at risk the integrity of any person, client or personnel. In this case, Globex Tours will manage a 100% refund of money charged to our customers.
- In case of cancellations due to flight delays, illness or similar situations, Globex Tours will determine either total or partial refund based on the previous analysis of each particular situation.
- Globex Tours reserves the right to prevent the participation of one or more persons in any activity, if it is detected that this person or these people is/are under the effects of alcohol or any narcotic. In this case, Globex Tours will not refund in whole or in part the amount charged for the service.
- Globex Tours reserves the right to prevent the participation of one or more than one person in a particular activity, if the situation or condition of these interferes with the restrictions established in the description of the service, putting at risk their own physical integrity: Pregnancy, Age Insufficiency, Lack of Driver License, others.
- Upon any cancellation notified less than 48 hours in advance, but 24 hours (or more) before the scheduled time to receive the service, the customer will be entitled to receive 75% refund of the total amount paid to Globex Tours.
- Upon any cancellation notified on the same day that the service is to be received and before issue time, the customer will be entitled to receive 50% refund of the total amount paid to Globex Tours.
- In no case will apply refunds for cancellations notified after the scheduled time to receive the service.
- In no case will apply for refunds for cancellations of reservations made at the last minute.
- Any modification that supposes or requires the partial refund of the amount paid to Globex Tours will be considered a Partial Cancellation of the contracted service; for such modification, Globex Tours will apply the cancellation policies set out above.
The following service modifications will be absolutely subject to availability from our service providers:
- Change of service date.
- Change of service hours.
- Addition of more participants.
After any modification of the date or type of a service, it will not apply under any concept any returns by Total or Partial Cancellation thereof.