Over time, Saona Island has emerged as Punta Cana's top tourist draw.
Nestled in the southeast corner of the Dominican Republic, the island is a part of the Eastern National Park. It's famed for mangroves, coral reefs, ample palm trees, and notably, the starfish in its clear, shallow waters. Join us on a trip designed for everyone to revel in this natural paradise. With just a couple of clicks, you will be booked to live experiences such as:
- Discover ancient Coral Rocks and their vibrant ecosystems.
- Savor a rum toast in Saona's natural pools.
- Witness the meeting point of the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean.
- Get up close with mangroves.
- Spot tropical fish and exotic birds en route to Saona Island.
- Enjoy a catamaran party with Caribbean beats and drinks.
- Arrive for lunch around 1 PM on a unique beach, with cold beer on tap.
- Round Trip Transfer
- Buffet Lunch
- Open Bar
- Guide / Crew
- Life Jackets
- Fish, chicken
- Oil pasta & Pomodoro pasta
- Rice with vegetables
- Green salad & Bread
- Beer (Once in thi islad)
- 07:00AM - Pick up at hotels (May be earlier or later)
- 08:30AM - Dispatch to the island
- 09:30AM - Arrival to Port
- 10:30AM - Start to enjoy tour atractions
- 05:15PM - Back to port ready fo the ride back.
- 06:30PM - Drop off at hotels
Timing information is based on approximations, however, we aim to maintain timely adherence as much as possible for your enjoyment and satisfaction.
This excursion is not advised for expectant mothers or individuals with mobility issues. Alcohol will not be served to individuals under the age of 18.