Dominican Republic is a small country, but owner of a great history and cultural richness. Santo Domingo is its capital and has been the scene where everything began in 1492, with the discovery of America and the encounter between two worlds.
If you are a lover of acquiring new knowledge and exploring new places, and still you want to have fun in the process, then let one of our experts guide you through majestic cathedrals, monuments and other interesting places steeped in more than 500 years of history.
What should you expect:
- Bus ride with comfortable reclining seats and conditioned air.
- Walk and get to know the first city of the new world.
- Know the first cathedral built in the American continent.Take a look at the updates that make up the new city of Santo Domingo.
- Walk down Las Damas Street, the oldest street not only of the Dominican Republic, but of the entire continent.
- Learn about museums, the National Palace, the Alcázar de Colón, the Malecón de Santo Domingo, Bellas Artes and much more.
- Of course, enjoy an exquisite Dominican menu at lunch.
- Pick up at your hotel.
- One way transportation.
- Return transportation.
- Professional guide.
- Lunch buffet.
- Refreshing drink.
- Entrance to museums.
- Entrance to the cathedral.
- Short film 4D.
- Audio equipment guide.
- Informative speech.
- 06:30 AM - Pick up at the hotels.
- 09:30 AM - Panoramic view of the Columbus Lighthouse.
- 09:45 AM - Arrival to the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo and cultural visit start.
- 10:00 AM - Visit the interior of the Alcázar de Colón.
- 10:45 AM - Stroll through the Museum of "Las Casas Reales".
- 11:30 AM - Hike through the National Pantheon.
- 12:30 PM - Short film in Cinema 4D about the story of Francis Drake.
- 13:00 PM - Buffet style lunch.
- 02:00 PM - Cathedral of First America.
- 02:45 PM - Opportunity to buy and free time.
- 03:30 PM - Walk through the National Palace and the new city of Santo Domingo.
- 06:00 PM - Approximate arrival at the Punta Cana hotel zone.
The ladies must have their shoulders and knees covered to enter the cathedral.
This service is not recommended for pregnant women, people with blood pressure problems and / or mobility problems due to physical disability.