Joining us in a party aboard this great catamaran, while touring the shores of Bávaro, has become the experience with which everyone complements a good holiday in Punta Cana.
- Do not miss the opportunity to get in touch with the impressive marine life in a surface diving section.
- Sail with us the coast of Bávaro and let our crew take care of setting the party on board.
- Know and enjoy the emblematic natural pools of these beaches.
- Have lunch on the shore of the beach with an exquisite variety of pasta, shrimp or other options.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Entry: Assorted bruschettas.
- First Plate: Vegetable lasagna & Bolognese.
- Main dish: Shrimp or chicken breasts.
- Dessert: Tropical fruit fritters.
- Drinks: Red wine, white wine.
We also offer gluten free and vegetarian menu.
- Beer President
- Mana Juana
- Bottled water
DESCRIPTION OF THE CATAMARAN
Our catamaran has capacity for a maximum of 120 people, it has two partially roofed levels. In each level we have a Jacuzzi, in the second level indoors, and in the first level outdoors.
We also have two bathrooms, a bar and free areas ideal for almost any type of activity or perfect to simply relax.
- 07:30 AM - We pick you up in the lobby of your hotel.
- 07:40 AM - We make a 25 minutes bus ride to our base of operations.
- 08:10 AM - Check in at our reception.
- 08:30 AM - Board our catamaran.
- 08:40 AM - One (1) hour of surface diving, in the coral reefs.
- 09:40 AM - Sail the coast towards the natural pools
- 10:00 AM - Enjoy one (1) hour in natural pools with Open Bar.
- 11:00 AM - We boat ride along the coast in order to taste lunch.
- 11:25 AM - Arrival at our restaurant.
- 11:35 AM - A delicious lunch.
- 12:45 AM - Return to the lobby of your hotel.
Timing information is based on approximations
This excursion is not recommended for pregnant ladies and/or people with mobility problems. Alcohol is not provided to under 18 years old teens.